Affiliate Partnership Program
Want to develop your leaders within your organization or church? Do you desire a strong discipleship program to provide the spiritual formation that’s needed to impact those you influence? Learn how starting your own Bible Institute with Williams Master’s School of Theology can create cutting edge biblical and leadership training to those you serve.
Join our Affiliate Partnership Program. We will help your Church or Ministry establishes a training center to empower and equip men and women for the Kingdom of God. Williams Master’s School of Theology partners with churches and organizations to establish schools, training centers, and internships to develop the next generation of leaders to impact their church, their community, and the marketplace.
Williams Master’s School of Theology – AFFILIATE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
Starting your own Bible Institute will be simple using the step-by-step guidelines that we provide.
- The Williams Master’s School of Theology Affiliate Partnership Program will allow your church or ministry to operate as an affiliate of Williams Master’s School of Theology under our umbrella. Each location will operate as an affiliate school and is free to choose its own name.
- Williams Master’s School of Theology will provide administrative and operations support.
- We will provide access to the curriculum offered for this program. Each site location is given permission to reproduce copies and is responsible for all printing if needed.
- Each affiliate site will teach the courses, proctor all exams and tests as well as grade the work, keep academic records and provide direct correspondence with the students who are enrolled in their school.
- Students will be considered graduates of the affiliate school and all awards will be presented and or conferred by the affiliate school.
- Each affiliate will pay to Williams Master’s School of Theology the fees that were agreed upon in the affiliate agreement contract.
- We exercise no control over the affiliate school. Each location is responsible for its own operating costs and expenditures. We only provide the organizational materials and curriculum to enable you to fulfill your vision.
Benefits of Starting A Bible Institute
- Attract new people to your church
- Train church leaders
- Educate your members
- Refresh your own Biblical education
- Increase awareness of your Church